Is it OK to Bring My Children to Worship?
You will find…
- a welcoming community encouraging your family to worship together
- special children’s message from the pastor
- open communion for ALL ages w/ parental guidance
- FIDDLEBOXES- pick up at the back of the sanctuary for busy hands and wiggly bodies
- activity sheets- get them from an usher
- children leading worship as acolytes. Childrens’ choirs, collecting food offerings and much more!
What if my baby gets fussy or my toddler is too wiggly?
Check out Calvary’s top-notch Nursery!
- available for children four years and younger
- trained, nurturing childcare experts
- safe, cheerful, clean, equipped spaces
- pagers available for parent check-out
- located in the north wing, Room C2