Because you care to Gather in His name, we have given over $1500 in scholarships to women and men attending a Christian college and sent nearly 200 men back into their communities to build the Kingdom.
|Rev. Junius Dotson currently serves as the leader for Discipleship Ministries for the United Methodist Church.
Some of you may know him from his time here in Wichita as the Pastor of ST. Mark UMC, where he grew that church into a 3500 member, multi-campus congregation. As the General Secretary (Chief executive leader) of Discipleship Ministries, Rev. Dotson continues to respond to the challenges and opportunities of discipleship in new and creative ways. Come, be blessed by his exciting message about how we can grow disciples of Jesus Christ.
Coach Kris Hogan is the Head Football Coach and a school administrator at Grapevine Faith High School for the past 15 years. He coached teams to 8 state championships and voted Coach of the Year, 6 times. Kris uses football to minister to young men, their Fathers, & families throughout his school and community. Hogan was a subject of a book titled Remember Why You Play, currently in development into a major movie, One Heart. You’ll be Blessed with his transformational stories.
New International Version (NIV)
So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
- You are invited to hear Rev. Dotson’s challenging message on discipleship.
- You are invited to hear how Coach Hogan affirms young men to be better football players, and better Christians
- You are invited to personal testimonies of how the positive affirmation of men has impacted lives.
- You are invited to explore questions in your small group about how affirmation makes disciples.
- You will be challenged to go back into your world and reproduce your experience.
Contact George Houle at firstname.lastname@example.org